U-Go Scholarship 2022 – The main objective of the U-Go Scholarship Program 2022 is to help economically disadvantaged students. The scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to meritorious and needy students. Given below are some of the essential specifications regarding the U-Go Scholarship Program 2022.
U-Go Scholarship 2022 – Eligibility, Courses and more.
|Teaching courses||Rs40,000 per year (2 years)|
|Nursing and Pharma courses||Rs40,000 per year for 4 years|
|Engineering and Medicine courses||Rs60,000 per year for 4 years|
Documents to apply in U-Go Scholarship 2022:-
1) Class 12 mark sheet and passing certificates
2) Aadhaar card / voter card/ driving license/ PAN card
3) Fee receipt /admission letter /institution identity card /bonafide certificate as current year admission proof
5) Family income proof
6) Current photograph
7) Bank account details
8) Payment receipts to be submitted for funds spent by beneficiaries towards their academic pursuit.
How to apply for U-Go Scholarship 2022 :-
1) Go to www.buddy4study.com
2) Click on the “Apply now” button
3) Register at Buddy4Study with Email/ Mobile number /Gmail account.
4) Login with your registered ID and land on the “Application Form Page”
5) Click on the “Start Application” button to begin the application process.
6) Fill the online application form.
7) Upload the required documents.
8) Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
9) Click on the “Submit” button.
1) Applicants must be study in the 1st year of professional graduation courses such as teaching, nursing, pharmacy, medicine, engineering.
2) Annual family income of the applicant must be less than INR 5 lakhs.
3) They should get at least 70% marks in Class 10 and 12 examinations.
4) The applicants has to be “female”.
The last date to apply in U-Go Scholarship Program 2022 is 30. 11. 2022. If you have any questions or comments about this, you can tell in the comment box below. Keep visiting our website for more.
Written and edited by Rajeshwari.