Recent “LPG gets cheaper” announcement by OMC relieved almost every Indian people from the stress of frequent increasing price of LPG. It was confirmed that the cost of commercial LPG cylinders will be reduced starting from November 4.
Exceptions to the amendment:-
The price of the commercial cylinders will be reduced. However there has been no change in the prices of local cooking gas, OMCs have transmitted the merits of softening international prices to customers. (LPG gets cheaper)
Moreover, by following a pricing statement from state-owned fuel merchants, the cost of a 19-kg commercial LPG cylinder in the national capital has decreased from Rs 1,885 to Rs 1,744 per cylinder. Meanwhile, domestic LPG prices have remained the same i.e Rs 1,053 per 14.2-kg cylinder. (LPG gets cheaper)
LPG gets cheaper in the four major cities of india, the price of the commercial cylinder pricing has changed by:
- Indane’s 19 kg cylinder will now be available in Delhi for Rs 1744 instead of Rs 1859.5.
- Commercial cylinders will be available in Kolkata for Rs 1846. Earlier its price was Rs 1995.50.
- Commercial cylinders in Mumbai can now be taken for Rs 1696 instead of Rs 1844.
- LPG cylinder will now be available in Chennai for Rs 1893. Earlier its price was Rs 2009.50.
- Price of Non-Subsidised LPG cylinders today in Lucknow is at ₹ 1,090.50.
OMCs also announced that LPG price will change twice a month onwards, once in the beginning of the month and once in the middle of the month. (LPG gets cheaper)
THANK YOU, from team technophy.com