Students can get LIC Scholarship 2022, application process is here.
(LIC) Life Insurance Corporation of India has created a special LIC Scholarship 2022 scheme on the occasion of their Golden Jubilee. According to this scheme, students belonging to an economically backward section of society will be provided with financial assist based on their merits.
Given below are some of the essential specifications regarding the LIC Golden Jubilee LIC Scholarship 2022. We also went overboard and shared a step-by-step procedure to fill up the application form to make it easier for you readers to take step accordingly. All the details including the last date to apply for this huge opportunity are mentioned below.
LIC Scholarship 2022
Life Insurance Corporation of India has created the LIC Scholarship 2022 for the people from the economically weaker section and those who are unable to continue their education due to certain financial problems. Cheers up for such people because now you can easily get this scholarship opportunity by going to the official website of the Life Insurance Corporation of India and filling up the provided application form. You must submit the required documents with your application form in order to be get this prestigious scholarship scheme.
LIC Scholarship 2022 Announcement :-
According to the current information given by the concerned authority of the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship, the online submission of the application form has already been started. Interested parties can visit the official website of the scholarship program to apply for the scholarship. The last date to apply for the scholarship is 31st December 2022. Financial benefits to the students who belongs to the economically weaker sections of the society and are trying to pursue for a higher education are provided under this scholarship. Further information related to the scholarship scheme can be checked in the official notification released by the authority itself.
Details regarding the LIC Scholarship 2022 :-
- Name: LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022
- Launched by: Life Insurance Corporation of India
- Objectives: Providing scholarship
- Beneficiaries: Students of India
- Official Site Click Here
Objectives Of LIC Scholarship 2022:-
- The main objective will be helping the students belonging to economically weaker families and providing them with better opportunities to boost their careers and improve their skills. And also to engage them into employment.
- The students applying for this LIC Scholarship 2022 will be able to get better higher education opportunities.
- The scholarship will be awarded in all of the institutions and universities present in India to the students who are doing really well in their studies.
- It will also cover technical and vocational courses in Industrial Training Institutes/Industrial Training Centres affiliated with the National Council for Vocational Training of classes at the graduation level.
- LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Benefits
The scholarship will be specially provided to the students who are studying under government or private college and universities of India so that they can continuetheir furthur education without worrying about any financial troubles that their families will have to go through in order to boost their career. The choosen applicants will be able to get Rs. 20,000 per month and the amount will be credited in three installments. Female students will be provided opportunities in this LIC Scholarship 2022 and also the special children will be provided with more opportunities to kick start their careers in India.
Eligibility Criteria required for applying:-
You must have this specifications eligibility criteria in order to apply for this scheme:-
- Candidates who have passed Class X & Class XII exam (or equivalent) with at least 60% marks (or equivalent grade) in the Academic Year 2020-21.
- Applicant’s parents/guardians annual income (from all sources) mustn’t exceed Rs.2,00,000 per annum.
- The female candidate who passed the Class X exam (or its equivalent) with at least 60% marks (or equivalent grade) are eligible for applying.
- Any incorrect/mismatch in the information provided by the candidates may result in the cancellation of their scholarship.
- Candidates who wish to pursue for further studies are only eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants who wish to pursue any diploma or ITI or graduate or postgraduate studies in any discipline in any private colleges are eligible to apply.
- Renewal of the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship is required.
- LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Foundation have the authority to change the scheme at any time.
- This scholarship is not meant for post-graduation studies. The Regular scholarship should strictly be provided only to students who are going for under-graduation (or its equivalent).
Reward Details of the scholarship:-
Candidates who are applying for this prestigious scholarship will avail the following benefits. Read it carefully :-
- An amount of Rs.20,000/- per annum will be awarded to the selected Regular Scholar and shall be payable in three Quarterly installments.
- An amount of Rs.10,000/ per annum will be awarded for selected Special Girl Child pursuing studies in the 10 + 2 Course and the scholarship shall be payable in three quarterly installments.
- For Regular Scholars:- The LIC Scholarship 2022 shall be provided for the whole duration of the course subject to the candidate fulfilling the requisite eligibility conditions for renewal.
- For Special Girl Scholars:- The scholarship shall be provided for two years of the course subject to the candidate fulfilling the requisite eligibility conditions for renewal.
Selection Process for the Scholarship:-
Several amounts of LIC Scholarship 2022 assistance will be provided to the applicants. The selection of applicants for this scholarship scheme will be based fully on their merit and family background such as their merit marks in class 12th/10th and annual income of the applicant’s family.
Note :- Special Preference will be given to the student having the lowest annual income in the ascending order.
Documents Required for the scholarship:-
The applicants must adhere the following documents for verification while applying for this scheme:-
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Card
- Educational qualification document
- Bank account passbook
- A Passport size photo
- Contact Number
- Income Certificate
Step By Step Application Procedure for the Scholarship:-
To apply for this scholarship you will have to follow the steps accordingly that are given below:-
- Firstly you will have to visit the official website of the LIC golden jubilee scholarship by clicking on the link given here
- The homepage of the LIC organization will pop-up on your screen.
- Then click on the option called LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Apply Online present on the home page.
- The application form will open on your screen
- Fill up the details in the application form.
- You have to enter all of the personal information and other information related to your education.
- Submit the application form along with all of your documents.
- Keep their acknowledgement number safe and secure which will be sent to your registered email.
Hope you liked our content. Thank You, from Team TECHNOPHY.
Written By Sandip Brahma.