Candidates should know that the UPSC CSE 2023 notice will come in light around February, 2023. Thousands of candidates appear every year for the UPSC examination. But only a few number of candidates get selected. The notification will include all essential information on application requirements, test format, open positions, exam durations etc. Candidates are requested to go through the details mentioned below.
UPSC CSE 2023 – Total marks, durations and more.
|Starting date of registration||01.02.2023|
|Last date of registration||21.02.2023|
|Exam date of UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam||28. 05. 2023|
|Exam date of Mains Exam||15.09.2023|
UPSC CSE 2023 Informations:-
1) Minimum 25% of the total marks on each qualifying paper in the CSE main exam, which includes sections for Regional Languages and English.
2) The length of all the papers combined is three hours.
3) Aspirants from the North-east (Sikkim, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, and Arunachal Pradesh states) are exempt from taking the Indian Language paper.
How to apply for UPSC CSE 2023:-
1) Submit a scanned copy of your ID
2) Submit a scanned copy of your signature.
3) Pay the application fees.
1) PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving Licence, Voter Card, any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/ Central Government.
2) A scanned copy of their photo identification.
|CSE||Civil Services Examination|
|UPSC||Union Public Service Commission|
UPSC CSE 2023 Preliminary Examination Pattern:-
The duration of UPSC CSE Preliminary Examination will be 2 hours. There is a negative marking for Paper1 and Paper2. 1/3 of the marks assigned to the question are deducted for each false answer.
|Paper||No. of questions||Total marks|
|General Studies Paper I||100||200|
|General Studies Paper II (CSAT)||80||200|
If you have any questions or comments about this, you can tell in the comment box below. Keep visiting our website for more.
Written and edited by Rajeshwari.