SAIL Recruitment 2023 – Most awaited SAIL Recruitment 2023 is finally here. Steel Authority of India aka SAIL has invited applications for several posts. Job aspirants are requested to check the details mentioned down below about SAIL Recruitment 2023.
SAIL Recruitment 2023 – Selection process, interview, required documents and more.
|Post||General Duty Medical Officer|
|Educational qualification||MBBS from University/Institute recognized by MCI|
|Salary||Rs.1,00,000 per month|
|Selection process||1) Walk-in-interview|
2) medical screening
|Maximum age limit||69 years|
|Interview||23. 01. 2023 from 10am|
|Registration||23. 01. 2023 from 9am to 4pm|
1) Pass certificates and mark sheets of all years for essential qualifications.
2) Photo Identity proof (Voter ID card, PAN, Aadhaar Card).
3) Valid Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India, National Medical Commission or any State Medical Council with a valid practitioner’s license.
4) Recent identifiable passport size colour photograph in .jpg or .jpeg file only of size 50 kb.
5) Proof of date of birth (Class X Pass Certificate of recognized Board/Council OR Birth Certificate issued by Registrar of Birth)
6) The same photograph should be used for the entire selection process whenever required.
7) Caste/Category Certificate for SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidate.
If you have any questions or comments about this, you can tell in the comment box below. Keep visiting our website for more.
Written and edited by Rajeshwari.